MY NOW PAGE
Here's what i'm up to right now
Update August 10, 2016
Hosting extended meetings at
(Thursday - Sunday night)
- Summer break (taking August off, see you in September)
- Writing a book: Mission Accomplished (CHECK IT OUT HERE!)
- Studying Philippians and Proverbs
- Work-out routine: P90X3
Diet: Slow-carb diet / Kitogenic Diet
Drinking 1 gallon of water each day.
- 1 quart of water four times daily
My four priorities:
- 1. Actively engaging and being available for my family
- 2. Being present and active to engage our leaders and fellowship at SRC
- 3. Stewarding revival on the West Coast
- 4. Being intentional to steward my relationships and commitments with the city of Newcastle and Renton
- What I'm Reading:
Favorite New Gadgets:
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
- I use this for backing up my iPhone and for watching movies on my iPhone. It's 120 gigs, slim and sleek and easy to use. One of my favorite new toys.
Arkon iPhone Tripod Mount for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus iPhone 6S 6 5S Galaxy Note 5 4 S6 S5 Retail Black
- A must for all you Periscopers. Great quality, comes with a carry case, and it will work with your DSLR as well as your phone.